Everyone please say a prayer for my dear dear friend, Gretchen. Today she lost her Amazing young son MQuen. He was 19. A handsome Marine so eager for his future. My heart aches for her. He died in his sleep in the night due to carbon monoxide poisoning. his sweet girlfriend Brea, is in serious condition. Keep her in your prayers.
My neighbor friend posted this and I can't say it any better. Gretchen and her family were my neighbors until 4 months ago. Her and her family and close friends need lots of prayer and hugs. My heart is aching. He was a great kid and his smile will be missed.
Thank you in advance.