I was tagged by Kathryne Elizabeth Jones. She is a writer and opened her own publishing company. You can find Kathryn here: http://idea-creations.blogspot.com/
And I want to give Kathryne lots of thank yous for picking me to be on this Blog Hop.
What Are You Writing Right Now? Blog Hop
1) What is the working title of your next book?
At this moment, it's Dreams Ghosts, and Coffins. (Possible change to The Tractor Ghost)
2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
Big long story about that, but it deals with a rock grinder about 150 + yards from the house I grew up in.
3) What genre does your book fall under?
Tween to Young Adult. The age of the M.C. is 15.
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
I'm at a total loss. Would have to do some research.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Fifteen-year-old Melissa is caught up in a whirlwind of her nightmares as they become reality.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Up in the air at the moment. I'll try to go agency/publisher 1st, then for the self-publish.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
Back in 1980/1981 was when I wrote the first 55 pages.
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I'd compare it to the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys. But rate it more as a B type series.
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
It was a goal I wrote down 30 years ago and I wanted to complete it.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
It is based in the town I grew up in and has some history blended in with the story. My editor never gets tired of reading it when she's correcting it.
As soon as I get reply's from my chosen blogs, I will post and brag about them. I just needed to get this posted to stay on schedule. Thanks for looking.