I saw a comment saying that I had been nominated for SEVEN awards! How neat is that. They were bestowed upon us by http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/ You should check her out. She is a sweetie and you'll love your blog.
In order to make this blog post shorter than a new edition of the
classic book War and Peace, I will show you all of them, answer
questions once, and nominate everyone for all SEVEN at once. If you
already have the award(s), you can just enjoy the warm feeling of having
been thought of by me today. If not — congratulations and enjoy posting
them on your side bar. This will certainly bling-up a few blogs!
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
I am sure I am breaking a few rules here by nominating everyone once
for all 7 awards, but really, we’d be here until next year if I did them
Here are the 7 things about me:
1. I had the oppurtunity to be a passanger in a stunt plane and acutally do lots of twists and circles in
the sky. The pilot even let me make the plane do a barrel roll.
2. I love fishing. Catching, cleaning, cooking, and eating. The hole shebang.
3. I'm a mom of 4 boys, 1 dog and one cat. Oh ya, and a husband too.
4. I love nature.
5. I'm a people person.
6. If I had all the money I needed, I'd help everyone that truly needs help.
7. And last but not least, I love being nominated blog awards. ;)
There it is. Now you know 7 more things about me than you knew before. On to the nominees. The envelope PLEASE!!
And the winners are …