Thursday, August 31, 2017

Lots of Activities




I've got a work load to attack. With my new book, If She Only Knew, being available on 10/31, I have to start promoting and finding new places to expose my book at.

On top of that I'm working on book #2 in the Missy Mack series. It's coming along, but still have a lot to add to the story.
Another opportunity has come up from my publishing company for a story in a different genres. I actually had a plot written down for a story they are looking for. So, that means I need to get another book started because the dead line for the book, if accepted, is 12/31. I have a lot of typing to do.

If you haven't know, here is a link for a preview of my now published book, Hidden Secrets. Go take a look and read the first few chapters.

Have a great day and hope all is going well.
 

 Hidden Secrets Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment