I received a Super Swe-e-e-e-et Award from Sunni over at Surviving Life, on Sept 20, 2012. Thank you Sunni. Make sure to visit Sharla’s site here @ http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/ It's full of soft purring cats. I love it.
Now let me address this without further ado.
First: The guidelines are to thank the person who gave you thing award. That would go to Sunni over at http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/
She has gorgeous picture of her cats and you can read she's writing, reading, and general thoughts.
Second: Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
Third: Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs to receive this award. (If you can't find 13 blogs, that's okay. Find as many as you can, even if it's only 5)
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Not picky on what kind, just as long as there warm and gooey.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I like both, but favor Vanilla.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Tough question. It depends on my mood. lol. I will go for chocolate covered nuts at any time though.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? All the time. But I've controlled my binge cravings by standing on the scale. I've dropped 15 lbs in the last two months.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Got me on that one.
My Baker’s Dozen: For me this would be for Special posts on blogs with useful information, either related to books and writing, quotes for inspiration and life stories, book sites, posts that make you think about what you read long after you did, and much, much more! There are many blogs here that are exceptional, so it was hard to choose.
The awards go to:
Kathryn Jones @ http://www.kathrynelizabethjones.com/
Anne the Writer @ http://anne-writingjustbecause.blogspot.com/
Kitty Moore @ http://kittymoore.blogspot.com/
Robyn Opie @ http://robynopie.blogspot.com/
Sharla Shults @ http://awakenings2012.blogspot.com/
Marilee Brothers @ http://bookblatherblog.blogspot.com/
Darlene Craviotto @ http://darlenecraviotto.com/
J.Haight & S.Robinson @ http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
Maureen @ http://writerschecklist.blogspot.com/
Taylor Ramage @ http://taylorramage.wordpress.com/