Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Finished

Yes, it is true.  I have finished my book.  Not that it wont need a little more help, but it is done.  Now for the fun.  ie.  Working on finding an agent and/or publisher that will love my book so much, they'll snap it up and go for it.

In the mean time, I am sending out 15 copies of my book to different age spans, to read it.  I want their honest opinion if they like it, or if it needs more help.  I am ready to take any friendly criticism I get.  That will help me make a better book.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me and reading my blog.  Happy day to you.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! The finish line! Whoo-hoo! Celebrate:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting. Can't wait to hear how things go. I am self-publishing and hope to submit everything within the next month.

    ReplyDelete