Thursday, September 17, 2015

642 Tiny Things to Write About

I met with a friend at a coffee place called Flying M. It's in a restored auto repair place.  It's a great place to relax, drink some hot chocolate and have a bagel.

They also have items for sale and ran into this little book called  642 Tiny Things to Write About by The San Francisco Writers' Grotto. There are times I get a blank brain to write so I thought this book would help. So, I want to ask you some questions it has and give an answer.  There are some funny ones.  I'm going to open the book and randomly pick a question.  Let's here your answers....

642-Tiny-Things-Write-About

A boy snooping through his mother's closet finds a box on a high shelf. Inside, he uncovers......................

Name four possibilities and the different outcomes.  (or in my thought, just name the four possibilities)  I'll post mine soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment